Sub-zero And Wolf Customer Care Review from Lincolnton, North Carolina

Ease of Use
Style and Design

I was subzero authorized servicer for 20 years the company lies and covers up its flawed designs by lyeing to its customers and saying they are doing enhancements on there machines. They also have crooked closed parts network and are being sued for restraint of trade most disloyal company i have ever done business with.

Espeacily midatlantic parts distributors owned by robert and jane keith. From northshore appliance of cny

Product or Service Mentioned: Sub-zero And Wolf Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 06, 2016.

Sub-zero And Wolf - Wolf/Subzero poor reliability

A few years ago we remodeled our kitchen with Wolf/sub zero appliances.

Wall oven: 2 broken pizza burners, two failed electronic keyboards, broken meat probe

Rangetop replaces one ignitor--poorly designed plastic assembly.

Refrigerator: Leak in condensor coil.

All of these appliances were top of the line and top of the expense chart. So far we are going broke trying to keep them all running properly. The oven takes forever to heat uop and uttere a loud sprong when it heats up and cools down --thin metal construction.

Parts and labor costs are more than 1000 dollars over the past few years.

The company will not pay for most parts and will not pay for the outrageous costs of labor to repoair these crappy machines. I would advise potential home owners or remodelers to avois Sub Zero and Wolf like the plague.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 23, 2012.

Comments

Used to work in SZ Customer Service. They know the evaps go bad on all dual compressors units.

Refridge evaps fail because a high humidity environment (which a fridge is) causes corrosion eventually. This is why EVERYONE BUT SubZero uses a single evap in the low humidity freezer section.

Yes, this does mean air between freezer and fridge does get intermixed, but it's hardly the downfall of mankind SZ makes it out to be! Plus, you can get a fridge/freezer that doesn't cost several mortgage payments and actually works more than 3 years!

Same experience with our sub zero. The company are not guaranteeing the repairs.

I spent 3000 $ so far with two contractors who changed supposedly everything, but it still does not work. When you see the number of companies specializing in repairing them, you figure out that they are in business of sucking money to people who paid 8000$ for a fridge and think it is going to last.

I would have been better off buying a Samsung that probably would last between 5 to 10 years, the same as my sub zero and dump it at the first issue. Getting anything repaired is a lost cause

We're getting ready to throw our pair of Sub-Zero 601 (freezer and fridge) in the ravine and buy a pair for about 1/4 the price that are probably 4X as reliable (like Kenmore, etc.)

NO MORE good money after bad !!!!!

Sub-zero And Wolf - Bait and switch

Bought a floor model sub-zero freezer. Salesman assured me the unit was less than a year old.

When I went to register it with sub-zero the manufacturer told me the unit was 8 years old. Eight years old! Salesman claimed he didn't know. Told him I wanted to return the machine and get my money back.

They refused (having never even sent me the accessory parts that did not arrive with the unit) and sent me to a collection agency to recover the portion of the money I still owed them. Rich Gerhard would not even return my calls.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 18, 2012.

Comments

.....so a shady salesman is sub zero's fault.